Coromandel Coastal Walkway
- Hosted tour with drop-off at Stony Bay and pick-up at Fletcher Bay.
- Self-guided walk with spectacular photography opportunities.
- Recognised as NZ’s finest one-day coastal walk.
Book your shuttle from Anglers Lodge.
Papa Aroha Walk
- Easy and short walk from Papa Aroha – 20 min.
- Beautiful bush and trail leading to the beach for a refreshing swim.
- Entry and parking available before the red tomato.
Castle Rock Track
- 309 Road
- Entry from the Coromandel Town end of 309 Road at Castle Rock Rd.
- Follows the walking trail before riding under large native trees, joining logging roads as it heads towards SH 25 about 500 m east of Whangapoua Beach Road.
- Distance is about 12 km. Remember to take water and a spare tube.
- Just a 10-minute walk from the Lodge, Waitete Bay offers a beautiful sandy beach.
Port Jackson and Fletcher Bay
- Beautiful little beaches at Port Jackson and Fletcher Bay, also the starting point for the famous Coromandel Coastal Walkway.
- A stunning sandy beach located just north of Colville.
- A beautiful beach north of the lodge with toilet and parking facilities.
Driving Creek Railway
- An exciting train ride in the bush.
- Just 20 minutes from the Lodge in Coromandel town.
- Enjoy a spectacular view and a historic ride, fun for everyone!
Coromandel Zipline Adventures
- Catch the Driving Creek Railway train up to enjoy the zipline adventures!
- 8 zipline platforms to enjoy!
- Don't miss our on the famous bush road.
- A day trip from the Lodge.
- Explore the mighty Kauri trees, the Waterworks park, walk the Castle Rock Walk, or take a refreshing swim in Waiau Falls.
Hike & Bike
- Hire your own mountain bikes from the lodge provided by Hire & Bike Coromandel.
- Electrical and standard bikes available.
- Contact Anglers office or book your bikes online.
Check out all the fun you can have within Anglers Lodge.